GEOS Recycled Glass Surfaces for Commercial Use
Looking for a surface that will set your commercial job apart from everybody else? The stunning aesthetic and environmental friendliness of GEOS Recycled Glass Surface is unrivaled in commercial applications.
With its sparkly pieces of recycled glass and incredible strength and durability, GEOS outshines and outperforms every other recycled glass countertop in the market. GEOS uses proprietary resin binders so it does not require sealing. It is proven to be superior to Portland cement based recycled glass products. Plus as a sustainable choice, you will receive LEED credits when using GEOS on your project.
For more information on how to install and use GEOS, please download the following:
- Fabrication & Installation Requirements
- LEED Document
- Testing Data
- Product Nonconformity Identification
- Technical Bulletin- Appearance of Cracked Glass
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Three Part Specification Document
- NSF Certification Database
- NSF Company Certificate
- NSF Facility Certificate
- Green Circle Certification (Type GEOS in product field to filter and load certificates)
For more information or to place an order, contact your GEOS Recycled Glass Surface representative.