- E.B. Bradley Adds GEOS Recycled Glass Surface to its Distribution Line
- NEW GEOS Recycled Glass Colors Unveiled at KBIS!
- Sentara Healthcare Opens Copper-Infused Hospital Wing to Improve Patient Care
- Large-Scale, Multi-Site Test of Copper-Based Antimicrobial-Protected Materials
- EPA Supports Claim that Cupron Enhanced EOS Can Kill 99.9% of Bacteria
Tag Archives: hospital acquired infections
RICHMOND, Va. – January 17, 2013 – Sentara Healthcare, Cupron, EOS Surfaces and Encompass Group are joining together to evaluate the clinical and economic effectiveness of deploying antimicrobial copper-based hard surfaces and textiles in a range of healthcare environments. This … Continue reading